Welcome to Goldcrest Installation & Repair, your local, independent glazing company. Based in Barnoldswick we deliver quality glazing installation and carry out external repair work for homes thoroughout Lancashire, Yorkshire and Greater Manchester.
Benefits of working with us
- Over 15 years' experience in glazing installation and external repair.
- A no obligation appraisal & detailed written quotation to everyone we meet, providing transparency & peace of mind.
- No payments upfront - you pay when we finish the job.
- We work with the best brands in the marketplace to ensure the product we provide is fit for purpose and has longevity.
- Work to quick timeframes, so if you have an immediate requirement just ask!
- FENSA registered (company no. 35112) and GGFI Member, providing an insurance-backed guarantee.
- Our Goldcrest Guarantee
We understand the importance quality, communication, trust and reliability play in determining which provider you choose to work with.
At Goldcrest Installation & Repair we go out of our way to deliver not only a superior product and finish, but excellent customer service throughout your time with us.
Click on the logos to find out more...
Our focus is on delivering value to all our customers not only through service, but by using quality products which deliver energy efficiency, longevity, low maintenance and high security.
We realise there are cheaper products out there, but our business is built on delivering long-term solutions and the only way to achieve this is by using quality products and delivering an exceptional finish - no compromise!
Your experience with us...
- We will visit your home and carry out a full survey including all measurements and any access requirements.
- Provide a detailed written quote and terms & conditions, posted to your address.
- Following sign off on terms & conditions, we will liaise with you to finalise the details and order the products.
- Work will commence at a time and date to suit you.
- Once all installation has been carried out, we will request a sign off on the work.
- You will receive a written invoice payable within 7 days from date of invoice.